Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My new toys!

I have been begging Brandon for weeks for a jogging stroller. I told him thats what I really wanted for mothers day. But they are so freaking expensive. So we have been searching on ksl everyday for the last 3 weeks. And yesterday I found this red and gray one for a really good price and Brandon said he would call on it. He said he was on his way to buy it and the lady called and said she just sold it. So I was so bummed. An hour later I got on ksl again and there was another stroller that had only been on 4 minutes. I hurried and called Brandon and he said he would call. I checked a little while later and it said sold. I was so bummed. And then I got a text while I was at work and it was a picture of this jogging stroller and it said I love you! I was so excited I couldnt wait to get home from work and try it out. This stroller is like brand new it is so nice and it has speakers and I just plug my ipod in and it plays through the speakers. It also counts how far I have gone while I am out. I love it! Thanks so much babe!
Brandon also let me go last night and get a new heart rate monitor for working out. I have been wanting one really bad and it also counts the calories I am burning.

4 comments:

The Montys said...

That is too funny! Cory and I were on KSL all day yesterday looking for jogging strollers too! Yours looks super nice! I love KSL!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Oh man how awesome is that?! The things we are excited over now as moms! Too funny. I am training for my first 5k and I am not enjoying running outside. I am used to the treadmill! If I get into running I am wanting to get a running stroller as well. Let me know how you like it!!! Wish we could go jogging together!

Unknown said...

Ipod feature is the best! That's what mine has and I love it cause I can still hear Steele and not have to wear headphones! Glad you got one!

Unknown said...

What a sweet husband. That is awesome. You will have to let me know how you like it. You are decked out to go work out all the time. That is great. I am way excited for Paxton's Party on Saturday. Let me know if you need me to bring anything.