Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of those days..

I have just had one of those days where I have become really depressed. Everyonce in a while I wake up and have that day when everything seems to go wrong. For those of you know me really well know that I have become obsessed with working out and losing weight. I started in March and did really well with dropping 2 pants sizes and losing 16 pounds. But lately I have been super discouraged. I havent lost any weight in over a month and I still work out like crazy. And I feel like I sacrifice so much, like diet coke:) And well today I put on my clothes and I spent 20 minutes trying to find something to wear and went through like 4 outfits. I just felt really frumpy and fat this morning and kind of had a melt down. Thanks to my wonderful husband who made me feel a little better by saying I look good in anything. I guess I just have to realize that my body is never going to look the same again. I would never change having Paxton because it is well worth it, but every once in a while I just wish I could look like I used to. I dont remember having to watch what I eat and having to actually work out. Since when did looking good take so much effort?? And I hate all of those people out there who are skinny as a rail and wear like a freakin size 0!! And eat whatever the heck they feel like. I want to just sit down in my pajamas and have a big bowl of icecream and a brownie and not care how many calories I am eating or how long I will have to work out to work it off. And maybe I shouldnt be so hard on myself because I have come a long way. Well I guess thats all and for everyone who has had a baby and sometimes feels this way I am with you all the way! And for those of you who have had a baby and dont feel this way because this isnt an issue, then I HATE YOU! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Ash! I know exactly how that feels. It is the sacrifice of having a baby. I am excited that we are working out a lot more together. It helps to have a friend going through the same things.

Sam Jo said...

Keep smiling Ash! I know how hard it is too and I have been struggling with it my WHOLE life! I think you should mix it up a little maybe do a Jillian Micheal video and see if that helps. You can rent them at the library!