Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Way Behind!

I have no idea why its so hard for me to find time to sit down and blog. But here is a couple of pics from Aidens baby blessing.

Our attempt on a family picture.

Oh I cant even express on how much joy these 2 boys bring into my life. I love being a mom.


Aiden by far is such a smiley baby. He has Paxton beat hands down. He is always grinning ear to ear and he lights up when I walk in the room which I just love.
He is constantly causing mishcief.
He loves to wear my shoes and pretend like he is working out.

Every morning he climbs into Aidens crib to say good morning. He reads him books and just loves to be with him.

Paxton has an obsession with doing dishes. He even fills up a bowl with soapy water and scrubs all the dishes by hand and then tells me when they are all clean.
All 3 of my wonderful boy! Dont know what I would do without them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this post! Your boys are so cute and I can tell you love them so much! You are such a good mom!!