Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annual Halloween Party!


Every year right before Halloween, Brandon's family has a big party. Everybody has to carve pumpkins. So this year Brandon carved a skull(which he always picks something hard and time consuming.) And I just carved a happy face which took me about 1/4 of the time. We also bob for apples and have a fire outside. Paxton wanted to bob for apples too, but instead which just let him suck on one. And as a tradition all of the grandkids sit with their pumpkins for an annual family picture. I have insisted on that Brandon and I are too old but they said that we still fall in the grandkids category. They also have a popcorn maker which Paxton was intrigued over. He kept putting his hands in there and trying to get popcorn out. We had a lot of fun though and it was alot funner this year since we have Paxton to enjoy it with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ash I love your blog!! I am glad that you finally made one. I am excited to hang out with you guys on thursday!

Emalia said...

Yipee for blogging! Your blog is ADORABLE!! I love all the pictures of Paxton. I'm so proud of you--I knew you could do it. (and it's so easy right?) Your family picture at the top is too cute.

Unknown said...

LOL me too! ha ha did you have a slide show last time? Last time I looked at your blog it wasn't loaded...it is so, so cute though!!!