Thursday, October 30, 2008

Paxton's 6 month visit


I took Paxton to the doctors office today for his 6 month visit. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is 20 lbs and 4 ounces! He is 29 inches long! I know I couldn't believe it. He is in the 96% for height and 90% for weight. He just loved playing with the paper on the table. She was really surprised on how much he has changed and how well his motor skills have improved. She also was really impressed with how well he sits up and is trying to crawl. Wow time flies I can believe he is 6 months.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Time does fly by way fast. It was so good to see you guys today. We need to get together more often. I hope you liked your eyebrows. I forgot to have you check them to see if they were good enough. Paxton is so cute and I can't believe how well he sits up. It is amazing. He will be crawling before you know it.

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Whatever!!!!!! ASHLEE!!! I am so glad you have a blog! how are you?!?! Your little family is soo soo cute!!!!!! What have you been up to?!?!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I can't wait to be a mom! I am ready for her to come! I have had a great pregnancy so far, havent been sick or anything! So I am enjoying it but I am ready to meet her. I am nervous about the delivery part! AH! But I will survive. Did you have drugs? Natural? C-section? I am SO glad you have a blog! You should get facebook too :)

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Ya I am all for the meds!!! The dogs I think will be ok. How did your dogs do?