Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

So for Halloween we decided to be a family costume. I had the cutest bee costume for Paxton. So Brandon was a bee keeper(much to his dismay) and I was a flower. I thought we looked so cute. But Brandon said he gets to pick the costumes next year. We went to a party and had so much fun especially since this was Paxton's first Halloween!




We went to a Halloween party and we played some fun games. We had a mummy wrapping contest. We had four minutes to wrap our partner up like a mummy. Brandon got kind of creative with me and put a bread stick in my mouth.

We also had a contest to see who could eat a donut off a string with no hands the fastest. I totally lost it was so much harder than it looks.

We bobbed for apples which took me forever to finally get an apple out of the bucket. I'm sure that everybody loved me because my makeup was coming off in the water. (yum, yum) Brandon wouldn't even bob for apples because he is such a germ freak. But that's OK I love him anyway.

5 comments:

Todos por un buen trato said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mitchsmom said...

Very cute costumes!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL you guys look so cute! Looks like your costume turned out ok after all! I love Paxton's chubby cheeks in his bee costume...so cute!

Unknown said...

This looks like so much. I love your guys costumes. They turned out great!!

Breinholt Gang said...

Wow, you really go all out for Halloween. How cute are the pix!!