Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

This year it was our year to be with my family. We take turns every other year because we figured it was just too much to eat two thanksgiving dinners. We had my whole extended family there. My grandparents were in town and they were able to spend time with all 5 of their great grand kids. It is always so much fun when we all get together. I love Thanksgiving so much but I love the day after Thanksgiving even more. Can anybody say shopping? And if anyone knows me well enough I am a total shopaholic.


This is one of Paxton's second cousins Cole. They are actually four months apart but Paxton is huge! I swear they are almost the same size. They had so much fun playing together except Cole can crawl and walk circles around him. So needless to say he got picked on a little bit. But it is good for him because he is usually the one picking on everyone else.
After Thanksgiving dinner daddy took Paxton down to watch a movie. I went down to check on them and this is what I found. I thought it was so cute! He just always wants to be where is dad is.

3 comments:

Meganps said...

oh my goodness that picture of brandon and paxton is so cute! they look exactly the same! haha

Unknown said...

That picture with them sleeping is super cute. Gavin is like that with Quin. He loves being with Quin. I am excited to see you guys on Thursday and we will definitely have to hang out this weekend.

Emalia said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the last picture with your sleeping boys. :-)