Monday, November 3, 2008

Having fun with friends!


Paxton and Carter


Paxton was soo jealous that daddy was paying more attention to Carter.


Paxton and Avery


Paxton and Gavin

So Paxton had a fun weekend this last weekend. It started out with Thursday Teresa brought Gavin over, and look at the two of them playing together. Its so great that they are finally getting big enough that we can sit them across from each other to play. Although I have to say I think I might have a little bully on my hands because Paxton thought it was funny to push Gavin over. On Saturday night we were so lucky to get to babysit Carter while Tyler and Sam went to see Crew at the hospital. Man I forget what it is like to have such a tiny baby around. It was so much fun to watch him. Brandon wouldn't put Carter down for even two seconds he loves babies so much. I know that if I would say yes that Brandon would be all for me getting pregnant right now. Also Saturday night Wes and Ashley came over and they brought their cute girl Avery. We put Avery in Paxton's bumbo and Paxton was kind of jealous she was in it. He kept holding on to the sides and shaking the bumbo like he was trying to tell Avery to get out. Anyway we had a great weekend we are so greatful for such great friends we love them all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Carter is so tiny. You forget that they are that small when you have them. That was so much fun to have Gavin and Paxton play together. I am excited to hang out with you guys again this week!

Sam Jo said...

Hi Ashley!
I was blog stalcking and saw your page! Are you living in the house you grew up in? I moved in to the neighborhood in January and saw your hubby when I was on a walk. Hope to see you soon.
Sam (Bridge)

Sam Jo said...

We bought the house just across from the church parking lots entry way. We are the yellow house that faces South. I love the neighborhood.
We will have to get together.

Unknown said...

Hey I just saw your comment on my blog. Yeah it is so hard seeing Gavin with his eye. We should definitely do something this weekend. I don't think we have anything planned Friday night.