Saturday, November 22, 2008

Starting to scoot!



So this past week when I sit Paxton on the ground he has figured out how to get from his bum to his stomach. Once he gets to his stomach he has realized he doesn't want to stay put. He cant get very far but he definitely has figured out how to scoot across the floor. I can leave the room and come back and he has gotten himself a few feet and into my DVD s and everything else he can get his hands on. I think I'm definitely going to have to get a baby gate and baby proof my house soon. I know I'm for sure I'm going to have a very curious boy when I put up my Christmas tree. But I do have to say I love this age so much. I cant believe how busy he keeps me and how much joy he brings to my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This boy is going to be walking before you know it! I can just see him scooting under the Christmas Tree and pulling it over! lol As long as he didn't get hurt, that might actually be funny!