Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vacation to St. George!


So I took Paxton to St George over the weekend with my parents. Brandon had gone four wheeling at the sand dunes with a bunch of guys from our ward. And there was no way I wanted to sit home all weekend. He was so good in the car I just turned on a movie for him and he loved it. I think I was more antsy riding in the car I hate to sit in one spot too long. When we got there he just settled right in like he owned the place.




I took him swimming and he thought it was the greatest thing. He figured out how to splash and kick his legs in the water. It was hard to hold onto him because he wanted to swim by himself. I cant believe how big and independent he is getting. It totally makes me sad but not sad enough to have another one any time soon.

We went to Tuachan on Saturday to see a show, which was soo good. I was really nervous to take him because I thought for sure two hours was a long time for him to sit especially at 7:00 at night. But I was wrong he didn't make a peep through the whole show. He loved it a ton. I was totally ready to come home though I swear you need a vacation from your vacation. And Paxton always gets off his normal schedule so it always takes a few days to adjust.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. With a kid you seriously feel like you need a vacation from that vacation. That is awesome that he was good the whole time. I know Gavin wouldn't be that way. I am excited to get together with you guys on friday