Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love my Husband!!

Ok so yesterday I was shopping at Lowes with my mom and I said to her how bad I really wish I had a front loader washer. She said lets go see if they have a good price on one. We were talking to the guy over the appliance department and he said let me check other stores.(FYI my dad is a manager at Lowes and he is not aloud to give me a good deal because I am his daughter, stupid I know) So he called the sandy store and the appliance manager said that if I wanted blue ones that he would sell me the set for $1000. I said no,and then asked what about just the washer and he said he could give it to me for $575. So I called and told Brandon about it and said one day I would like to get them. Then he said you should get them ,I will buy them for you. I was like really? I told him I really only needed the washer but he said he wanted me to have the whole set. Well they got delivered today and I love love love them! Thanks so much hunny! Oh and if anybody needs a new washer or dryer we are selling ours. They are only a few years old and in great condition.

3 comments:

Sam Jo said...

I have the same ones! I LOVE them! You better enter my scentsy giveaway!

Meganps said...

i can NOT believe he got you those!!! oh i am so incredibly jealous!

Emalia said...

Lucky!!! :-)