Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I hate vacations!

Ok so can I tell you that I hate vacations. I went 6 days without working out and I ate like crap! I came home and it took all I had in me to run 3 miles without killing myself. Now I will have to work so hard for the next week just to get back to where I was before I left. Now there is only 2 1/2 weeks until my 10k and I have fallen like 2 weeks behind. And I am way too afraid to even set foot on a scale because I probably gained like 10 pounds. Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary and Brandon was taking me to a dinner and a movie. When we got to the movie I was feeling so sick so we decided to go home. But before we got home we had to stop so I could throw up. Yuck!! Happy anniversary to me. Ha ha oh well there is always next year.

5 comments:

The Montys said...

Maybe you're pregnant :)

The Emerys said...

HA HA I will freakin kill myself. Not funny!

Sam Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so good! I dont want to hear any complaining!

Michael Elkins said...

Preggers? I am starting my running again tomorrow. Ug, I have been so busy. It's so hard!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

ok, not sure why it posted under my husband account! This is Michelle....haha