Friday, November 6, 2009

Too much love

I love this little boy so much. I have decided that once a week that Paxton and I are going to have a day for just the two of us. Now I know that I have these days almost everyday with Paxton but we are going to do stuff together. Life gets so crazy and busy that sometimes I forget to stop and look how much this little boy is growing up. I am always cleaning, working, doing laundry and everything else that sometimes I think I take this sweet boy for granite. So today we went and got lunch and took it to the park. Paxton thought this was the greatest idea ever. The weather today couldnt have been more perfect either, it was so nice outside. Next week who knows what we will do, maybe we will go to lunch and the aquarium. I just feel like I need to take him on little day trips once a week to get out of the house and to spend one on one time with mommy.

4 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I totally want to take Emma to the aquarium while we are here!

Meganps said...

that is such a good idea. i try to do things like that with luke too - it is just so easy to fall into a routine and not really LIVE ya know? If you take Paxton to the aquraium I totally want to come! I need a picture of an Octopus for the alphabet book i'm making luke!

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. I need to do stuff like that with Gavin. They grow way to fast and we get way to busy to stop and be with them.

Jolynn said...

Oh my! That's too funny that you found my blog! Just wondering, if you remember how you found it? To be honest with you, it took me a while to figure out who you were...your first name is NOWHERE on your blog, and I didn't know you married Brandon. Finally I clicked on one of your half marathon pictures and remembered...funny how different you look from middle school! Your little guy is so cute! Looks like things are going well for you.