Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little Aiden is 9 months! Where has the time gone! He is the happiest baby. The first 6 months were soo hard for me because he was the worst baby in every way. But he is an awesome sleeper and my little love bug. He smiles at anyone and everyone. He loves Paxton and is constantly watching what he is doing. He started to crawl a couple weeks ago so he is now into everything. He is pretty proud of himself that he can get places all by himself. I took him in for his 9 month check up today and here are his stats.

weight:16.9 lbs (5%)

height: 28 3/4 "(75%)

She said he is still really little in the weight department and I reassured her he eats all the time. She said he probably just has a fast metabolism. I guess he didnt get that from me. I look forward to all the fun and eventful times ahead with my 2 very active boys!

No comments: