Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let me out!

OK so I have been running with my head cut off today. I had to work until 2 and then I wanted to clean my house. There is nothing worse then coming home from vacation to a dirty house. So I'm trying to leave my house spotless and have all of the laundry done. I haven't even started packing yet. But I went down stairs to do some laundry and came back up stairs and Paxton is shaking the gate wanting to come down the stairs. I had to pause and take a picture because he is so freakin cute! I am going to miss him so much. So packing might have to wait til after he goes to bed so I can spend some time with him. But I am so excited so warm weather here I come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I hope you guys have fun in the sun. Don't get too tan:) We will have to get together when you guys get back

Unknown said...

Have fun! I will miss you next week! I'm so jealous too! I know I just went to Hawaii, but I really need a vacation with no kids! I know you will miss Paxton, but you'll have such a good time! Take lots of pic for your blog and get tan for me since I NEVER tan no matter how much sun I get! LOL I love you, see you when you get home!