Monday, January 5, 2009

Silly Boy

This picture is a little late its from New Years. He has now in the last week officially learned how to crawl and pull himself up on furniture. He is getting crazy fast its like I need one of those big dog pens so he can only crawl around in like a 5 foot area. But we were at my moms on new years and he crawled over to her door and pulled himself up and started licking the door. I thought it was so funny.
So this weekend I had to get him a big boy car seat. But it was such a pain because I had to get this big honkin one because he still needs to seat rear facing until he is 1. I wish I could of kept him in his other car seat but he is over the weight limit and height limit. He wasn't too happy about me putting him in this car seat while he was trying to play. Plus he is teething so he has been kind of cranky and his sleeping schedule has been way off. And I guess I shouldn't complain because he is still sleeping a long time but he used to go to bed at 7:30 and now he goes to bed at 10. And he hasnt been hardly taking a nap so he has been king of cranky which makes me a little cranky. But I love him a ton and hope he starts feeling better soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

His car seat is nice. We need to get one soon too cause Gavin is starting to get way to big for his. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys on friday and we will have to try and get together again soon.

Sam Jo said...

Thanks for the birth control moment! : )

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

He is SO cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! My sister said she saw you and your family the other night. IT is so fun to see you have a LITTLE BOY. I have a baby girl about his age and a 2 1/2 year old boy. It will be fun to keep in touch.