Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun with Dad!

We went to Brandon's parents house on Sunday for birthday dinners. And Brandon put Paxton on his shoulders and he loved it. He wouldn't let us get him down. But he kept putting his hands in Daddy's eyes and pulling on his eyelids. So no more of that.
I love this picture Paxton totally looked like he was helping blow out the candles. But in reality Brandon was holding him back because he kept trying to grab the candles while they were still lit.
He loves cake so much. But he makes the biggest mess. I cant wait til his birthday next month when I let him go at his own cake.
He is becoming less and less of a mommas boy. Every time I try and hold him and cuddle him this is what he does. He just squirms until I let him down. It breaks my heart I cant believe he is getting so big.
Here he is and he won I let him down. Hes totally fine as long as I'm letting him do what he wants to do.

1 comment:

The Montys said...

He is so darling!! I am starting to see more of you in him. Holdyn loves to be on Cory's shoulders, it's definately his happy place!