Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday weekend!

Happy Birthday sweet heart. Today you are 25 and I cant believe it. We met 9 years ago crazy to think.
So I have been planning for the last 2 months on doing a surprise birthday party for Brandon. Our birthdays are only a day apart and he is such a good sport about sharing everything with me. So this year I wanted to do something special and surprise him. We had dinner at pizza factory (thanks to Quin and Teresa for treating us) and we then went bowling at fat cats. Thanks to all of our friends who came and had fun with us. We didn't get a picture of Quin and Teresa but we love them too.

Tyler and Sam

Tyson, Jamie and baby boy coming soon


Blake and Aubrey

Austin and Sean which I owe a huge thanks to for getting Brandon there and not ruining the surprise.
So it was also my birthday yesterday and some of our friends and us were sinners and went out to dinner for my birthday after we got out of church. Paxton was having so much fun and now every time we give him a phone he pretends to talk on it. I think that is due to Brandon is always on his phone and he wants to be just like dad.
Paxton also really enjoyed eating my birthday cake but boy was he messy and sticky.
This is what Paxton does when we try to take a family picture. He freaks out all he wants to do is be down on the ground crawling. He is such a little stink.

4 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I can't believe you met Brandon 9 years ago! NINE! That's wild!!!

The Montys said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

I hope you guys had a great birthday!! I am sorry we couldn't stay bowling. If we didn't have Gavin we would have. I am really looking forward to friday plus I need some girl time, it has been a rough week. Love ya!

Meganps said...

yay! it looks like so much fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!