Saturday, February 28, 2009

I had to print some vinyl and my vinyl machine is at my moms because I just don't have that great of a computer to have everything hooked up here. So I got some toys out at her house to entertain Paxton. He loved these blocks for a little while anyway.
I was concentrating on the vinyl I was printing and the next thing I knew I looked up and he was gone so I ran to find him and sure enough he was crawling up the stairs. I haven't really tried letting him go up the stairs at my house because I have tile at the bottom and was worried he would get hurt. But he was going up them pretty fast and was smiling as he went. It was liking he was saying Ha mom look at me go. He doesn't crawl up the stairs though he actually lifts his leg and tries to walk up the stairs its kind of funny.

Happy Birthday Jamiee! We took my sister out to breakfast for her birthday. Paxton loved it and loves pancakes. I just cant believe how fast time is going and how big he is. Before I know it he is going to be 1 and I think I might have a serious melt down.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow he is climbing up stairs already. You have such a smart boy. Gavin is barely army crawling. Its not much but it is something. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon. :)

Sam Jo said...

Are you on Facebook?