Monday, February 16, 2009

Loving books


So I definitely am not getting the mom of the year award. Brandon and I have been remodeling the basement. Which has consumed all my extra time for the past two weeks. And poor Paxton has definitely gotten the shaft on that one. Thanks to my mom for so much time she has spent with him while I have been working on the basement. But finally Sunday morning I went into his room and was feeling really crappy that I haven't spent more time with him. So I sat down and got some of his books out and I started to read them to him but then he wanted to do it himself. I just love the top picture I cant believe how freaking cute he looks holding the book like such a big boy. I love him so much and I love how much he still loves me, even when I feel like I haven't been the best mom.

3 comments:

Meganps said...

oh my gosh he is so cute. i can't wait to see the basement tomorrow too!

The Montys said...

He is so so so cute! Holdyn just barely got into books a few months ago. Now he loves flipping the pages. His favorites are Karen Katz books. It was good seeing you the other day! I am having a Scentsy / Purse party on Sunday and would love for you to come! You can bring Paxton if you want and Holdyn and he can play. Email me if you are interested and I will send you the flyer. taylor@qvsmarketing.com

Unknown said...

That is way cute! I seriously can't believe how developed Paxton is. He is so smart. I am excited to see you guys tomorrow and I hope you have fun in St. George.