Wednesday, February 4, 2009

9 months and counting

OK so I don't have any idea where the last 9 months of my life has gone. I remember being pregnant for 9 months and 8 days(I just had to add the 8 days because I dont know if I will every get past the fact I had to go 8 days past my due date). Which definitely felt like a lot more than 9 months. But I cant believe Paxton turned 9 months a week and a half ago. I woke up this morning and decided that the weather was nice enough to start walking again. So I bundled him up and away we went. Now the weather has probably been nice enough for the last week but lets face it I have become lazy. I remember right after I had Paxton I walked everyday determined I was not going to be fat anymore. I lost the weight fast then got lazy again and the worst is trying to get myself motivated. Now I am not the best at being dedicated to going to the gym so I will start out slow and make myself walk on everyday that is nice. Because I love to walk, and maybe I will work myself up to running again but for that one I'm going to need a jogging stroller. So we will see..but in the mean time I can't imagine my life being any better. I have a great husband who supports me and the greatest little boy in the whole world.

2 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

I have come to realize it's very hard to find time to workout when you have a little one. I am SO ready to fit into some of my pants!

Unknown said...

I should come up to your house when the weather gets nice and we can both go walking because I know how it feels. You should be proud of me though. I have been eating better and excersicing a lot since we last talked but I do need a buddy to help push me along. You look great though.