Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trying to pack



I am trying to get ready to go to St. George this weekend and Paxton is far from helping. I was sitting in his room trying to pack his clothes and every time I fold something he picks it up and unfolds it and carries it across the room. He also thought it was fun to climb in and out of his suit case. I tried taking him out and putting clothes in the bag and then he still climbed in on top of the things. I love him so much but he is a little terror. So finally he crawled out of his room and next thing I know I come to check on him and he is in the kitchen and he has pulled everything out of two drawers and it is all over the floor. I guess my fault for not getting the locks on the drawers and cabinets.

2 comments:

The Montys said...

That is so so so cute!! He is darling!

Michael Elkins said...

He is like a little man reading his book!! So I will be out there April 6-12th! We need to get together!!