Saturday, September 5, 2009

Help please!

Ok so I have had a red blackberry pearl for just over a year and it broke about a month ago so I call T mobile and my warranty had expired 5 days before. Well a week before Brandon asked me if he could use my upgrade that I had on my number so he could get a new phone. I said yes because I love my phone and dont want a new one. Well then mine breaks so I have been using his old blackberry pearl because he just a got a blackberry curve. Well his old one just bit the dust yesterday and I went through the closet and found my old flip phone to use. I HATE IT. I cant figure how to text on the stupid thing because its not a keyboard and I desperatly miss my old phone so much. So I am frantically looking for a blackberry pearl again because I am going through withdrawels. So keep your eyes open for a new phone for me. Thanks! Oh and we have t mobile.

1 comment:

The Montys said...

Stupid Blackberry phones! That exact thing happened to Cory! His phone started acting up and he called Tmobile. They told him his warranty had expired 7 days before! Check KSL classifieds. Good luck!