Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big boy


Well I have a little monkey on my hands. The other day Paxton was taking a nap and then I heard him wake up but I was right in the middle of something so I didnt go get him. After about 5 minutes I heard this huge thump followed by crying. I went into his room and he had crawled out of his crib and landed flat on his back. So that made me really worried that he was going to keep climbing out of his crib. He has been climbing all over everything. He crawls up on my kitchen table, the couches, and up on the desk where we keep the computer. So I turned his crib into a toddler bed. He now has gone to bed 2 nights in a row without getting out of his bed. Not to mention how cool he thinks he is. I still feel like he is way too young and should be my little baby forever. But I dont want him to break an arm or a leg climbing out of his crib. So if this toddler bed thing doesnt work out then I guess I am going to have to rig up a net or something to put over his crib so he cant get out.

2 comments:

Meganps said...

whatever! like he has a big boy bed! i can't even believe it.

and ps...it has been too long since we hung out. can we please soon?

The Montys said...

No! I can't believe he's out of his crib! Holdyn hasn't tried to climb out yet (knock on wood) so he's still in his crib and will be until he's 10 if it's up to me! Paxton looks super cute in his big boy bed, though :) I hate that babies have to grow up.