Monday, October 26, 2009

Congratulations Jamiee and Sam!

My baby sister got married on Saturday at Draper Temple. She looked so pretty and I am so excited for her and Sam.


My sister is moving to Wyoming. She left yesterday to do some honeymooning and then she will end up in Wyoming where she will be living. We dont always get along but I realized when we said good bye yesterday that I am really going to miss her.
We couldnt get Paxton to take a family picture with us so its just the two of us.
And this is why we couldnt get a picture. My brother brought toys for Paxton to play with at the temple. Which we were glad but he didnt want to take any pictures.
We even had Derek at the temple. We didnt want him to feel left out. He was really bummed that he was not here. But he is where he should be and that is serving a mission in Texas. Saturday was an amazing day and her reception turned out perfect. Congratulations Jamiee and Sam. We love you.

2 comments:

Joel and Mandi said...

They are so cute together :) Tell Jamiee congrats from me!

Unknown said...

Ash you look so dang cute!! That is awesome you guys did a cutout of your brother.