Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trip to the zoo

We went to the zoo this weekend with my family. This is the first time I have taken Paxton this year and he had so much fun.
Look at how cute the baby elephant is. She was so active while we were there. She was playing with this ball and playing in the water. She was so tiny compared to her mom.


Forget the really cool animals, Paxton was more entertained by the peacocks. All he wanted to do was climb over the fence and play with the peacocks.
He also thought riding on the rhino was pretty cool, but there was other kids in line so he couldnt play very long.
My brother Garet, Paxton, me, Brandon, and my dad. We had so much fun as a family.


I tried to get a cute picture of Paxton and daddy but Paxton wanted to run all over the place instead.
His other favorite animal was this little cat. He stood there for seriously 10 minutes and when we took him away he threw a tantrum. I have no idea why Paxton seems so amused with some of the dumbest animals at the zoo.


Oh and by far this was Paxtons favorite part at the zoo. He played in the water forever. I made him wait until we were getting ready to leave because I knew he would be soaking wet. I had to strip him and let him ride home in just his diaper. Going to the zoo in the fall was so fun, all of the animals were very active and the temperature was perfect. It was fun to spend time with Brandon, especially since he works a lot. Thanks babe for an awesome weekend with the fam.

No comments: