Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Greatest Invention

Ok so I have decided I should design a time out chair with a seat belt. Whats the point of a time out chair when they can just climb off of it. And I dont want to lock him in his room because then he will associate his room with time out and he loves to play in his room. So Im off to design that this week so Paxton cant get off the chair and run around when he is in trouble. I will post pictures as soon as I am finished. (Ha ha Im really serious!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just use Steele's highchair...he doesn't seem to associated it with time out, cause when he's in time out I make him look at the corner or wall...he knows he's not in trouble when he's in it and it's time to eat....But if you make something I want to see it lol...btw, Steele got so excited when I pulled up your blog and he saw the pic of Paxton...He was pointing going "Ahhh, oohhh!" lol it was so funny!