Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Paxton was so excited to open all of his presents. It started out Christmas eve with our traditional opening new pajamas. My camera battery died so I dont have our traditional picture of Brandon's whole family in matching pajamas. But since Brandon's sister is living in New York we all had matching I Love NY shirts and black and red striped pajama pants. It was so cute. Paxton made this face while he was opening each present and then he would say "wow."
It did take us a little while to open presents because he liked to rip off little pieces of wrapping paper at a time. And then he would want us to take the toys out of the box so he could play with it right that second.

He loves trucks and cars and pushes them around saying "vroom vroom."

Paxton also got a basketball hoop and he loves daddy to play with him.

He was so spoiled by all of the grandparents and aunts and uncles. My parents gave him this cute tool set. It has a drill, hammer, screwdrivers, saw and bolts. He loves to drill the bolts into the top.


Every Christmas morning my mom makes a huge breakfast and has everyone over. The food is amazing and she only makes most of the foods once a year. Paxton really enjoyed himself and also being the center of attention at the table. What a cheeseball!




Later that night paxton decided to finish opening his presents from grandma and grandpa. We were all waiting patiently for our turn to talk to my brother Derek. Who is serving a mission in Houston, Texas. It was so great to hear from and I miss him so much. Although I am proud to say I held it all together and didnt cry once. Unlike last Christmas where I balled my eyes out after I hung up the phone. Also that means he only has 9 months left!
While all of the commotion was going on I caught my brother Garet playing with Paxton's toys. He says he was just testing things out but I know that he really was playing with it. Ha ha
Brandon's grandma sent Paxton a package from Florida. One of the presents was this little remote control winnie the pooh car. He loves to drive it all over the hard wood floor. He even ran it into the dog dish and spilled all of the food. Well that about sums it up. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a great New Year!

1 comment:

The Montys said...

I love the "opening presents" face! So stinking cute!