Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok here we go 2010! I am super excited for this year. Although I think my new years resolutions list is a little bigger this year. For starters I have put on a few pounds during the holidays so back on the band wagon for that. My goal is to get back into shape. Because I have to say since my half marathon I have kind of let myself slide and I can totally tell. Im getting a little flabby and my clothes fit a little tighter and I am out of breath a little easier when working out. I dont want all of my hard work from 2009 to go to waste. Also I would like to be a little more on top of things this year. I am the worst at letting laundry stack up. Then when I get around to it, it takes me 2 days just to catch up. So I am going to be better at that. Next my goal is to at least cook dinner 4 or 5 times a week. Brandon works a ton of hours so the least I can do is have dinner ready for him when he gets home. Im not promising anything great will be cooked since I suck at it an absolutely hate to cook. Then I need to catch up on Paxton's scrapbook. I used to be really good at it and now I hate to say I am about 8 months behind. Im old school and love to add my little touches to his pictures otherwise I could say myself alot of time and just do books on the computer. And last but not least I want to finish the book of mormon by april conference. The bishop had given everyone in our ward a challenge to finish it by then and thats my goal. I just have a feeling 2010 is going to be an amazing year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great goals and I am sure you will do all of them. I am excited to see you today!