Wednesday, January 27, 2010

St George with the girls.

We had so much fun on our girls trip to St George. It was much needed even though I missed Paxton and Brandon. We did hair, facials, and nails.


All of us going to go shopping and out to lunch after we worked out hard at the gym that morning.


Pigging out on our Arbys. None of us watched what we ate while we were gone. We pigged out the whole weekend it was great!





After lunch we went to the mall and each of us picked out 2 prom dresses for eachother to try on. It was so much fun. Although I didnt post the funniest picture of us because it is really inmodest and because Teresa would kill me.
We went hot tubbing both nights we were there. It was great to just relax.


On our way home we stopped in Beaver and got icecream and took pictures in this big chair. Dont we look like a bunch of tourists? Well the trip was so much fun and I cant wait to do it again soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost didn't recognize you with extensions! Lol Esp the one with the face mask! You look so much younger and different to me...I don't think I've ever seen you with hair past your shoulder or just long at all...Prob fun for a change though, glad you had fun in St. George!

Unknown said...

That trip was a blast and thank you for not posting that picture of us is our hooker dresses haha. I can't wait to go again soon.

Sam Jo said...

Those dresses were awesome!!! What a fun time!!!