Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where was Daddy?



So I have been really sick since Saturday. I mean really sick. I have not left my bed. I have to crawl to the bathroom and then I just crawl right back to bed. Thanks to my mom and Brandon I havent changed a diaper or fed my little boy. ( which isnt always a good thing I have missed doing the little things) I have barely got to hug him or love him. When Brandon was at work my mom watches him. Brandon has been so sweet to cater on every need I may have. But sometimes daddys dont watch little boys too closely. I told Brandon to check on Paxton because he was being awfully quiet and sure enough Paxton was standing on the bathroom counter and was playing with my mascara. He has this fettish with getting into my makeup. Luckily today I did get out of bed but only because I have been loaded up on drugs. I got to spend time with Paxton which I loved. Hopefully I will feel much better by new years so I can pig out on everything yummy. Well I will post Christmas pics when I am feeling better.

1 comment:

Swayt Family said...

He is darling! That is such a funny picture!