Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sitting on Santas lap

We went to Willow Creek country club for our annual family Christmas party tonight and Paxton sat on Santas lap. He was so good and he didn't even cry in fact he was so intrigued that it took like 5 pictures to even get him to look at us instead of Santa.

Paxton was being so cute and giving daddy kisses.

Brandon's grandma insisted that all of the grand kids get a picture taken with Santa. I really cant remember the last time I got my picture taken with Santa it was really funny. But we had so much fun all getting together and we look forward to it every year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun and that is good that Paxton did good on Santas lap. I don't know how Gavin would handle it. You guys all look good in the picture of the three of you.

The Montys said...

Can I just say that in that picture on your header, Paxton is so freaking darling!! I love his hair! Holdyn loved Santa last year too, but this year he was a little more skeptical!