Friday, December 19, 2008

Sneaky Little Boy

I seriously left the room for like 2 minutes and he was no where near the tree when I left. I came back and he is trying to pull one of the ornaments off the tree. So after that I decided to watch him and see what he would do.
He was surprisingly gentle he loved the bow but he just touched it softly instead of ripping it off the present.

He finally got the ornament, and yup straight to the mouth where everything else goes. I moved him after that and so far he has left the tree alone, but I cant say as much for the DVD rack.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow he sure is getting really mobile. That is awesome. Gavin still hasn't attempted to crawl but I guess it is a good thing this time of year. Just to let you know. Gavin has been really sick this morning so I don't know how tomorrow will go. But I will let you know tomorrow morning.

Unknown said...

LOL and I thought you would make it through Christmas with no baby worries with the tree...guess not!

The Montys said...

Hey Ashlee! I didn't know you had a blog! Paxton is darling :) He looks just like his Daddy! Hope you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!

Meganps said...

oh he really is so cute! and we should get together sometime!

Joel and Mandi said...

Your baby is adorable!